The appointment on Tuesday was “nothing to write home about” but here are the highlights:
- Blood counts are rising but not dramatically
- Will resume low dose of Urea to keep white cells from spiking
- We are exploring the possibility of clinical studies in the area that include decitabine
- I will move (slowly) toward the likelihood of a stem cell transplant
- My symptoms are present but not debilitating
- “come back in 2 weeks to see what blood counts are doing”
Pray for wisdom in knowing what direction to go with these various options.
PS Keep the Small clan in your prayers as we commemorate the 2nd anniversary of Jeremiah’s home-going on Saturday, March 1.