May 9, Saturday
ACT 5 – Angel Warriors and Bowls of Judgment
SCENE 1 – Declarations
Now an angel came flying through the skies. He was carrying the Message of Good News for all the inhabitants of the earth. He called out loud and clear to every nation and tribe and language and people, “Fear God! Honor Him alone! The hour of judgment has come. Worship Him Who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
A second angel came behind the first, declaring, “At last! Babylon the Great has finally fallen! She made the nations drunk with her sensual pleasures.”
Then a third angel followed, crying out, “Whoever has worshipped the beast and the statue, whoever has its mark on his forehead or hand, that person must drink the cup of God’s angry judgment, the full extent of His wrath! In the presence of My holy angels and the Lamb, they will be tortured by fire and burning sulfur for endless ages. They will not escape! This is the fate of all who worship the beast and its statue and all who bear the mark of its name.”
Through all of this, God’s holy followers, those who follow His instructions and trust in Jesus, will stand strong to the end.
A voice called to me from Heaven, saying, “Write this: ‘How blessed and happy will they be who die in the Lord!’”
“Yes,” the Spirit echoed, “they are truly happy, for they rest from all their difficult struggles and their good deeds go with them.”
SCENE 2 – The Harvest of God’s Judgment
A remarkable scene unfolded before my eyes:
- There in front of me, sitting on a white cloud, was One who looked like the “Son of Man”; He had a sharp sickle in His hand.
- An angel came out of the Temple and called to the One sitting on the cloud, “The harvest is ripe! Swing your sickle. The time of reaping has come!”
- The One sitting on the cloud swung His sickle and began to reap the harvest.
- Another angel bearing a sickle came out of the Temple.
- Yet another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out of the altar and called to the angel with the sickle, “Go into the harvest! The grapes are fully ripe. Harvest the clusters from the vineyard of the earth.”
- The angel swung his sickle upon the earth and brought in a vast harvest of grapes. The grapes were thrown into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
- As the grapes were crushed outside the city, a river of blood five feet deep flowed for two hundred miles.
Then, as if that weren’t enough, I saw seven angels holding seven bowls, the last plagues, the final outpouring of God’s wrath. Words cannot describe the awe I felt.
SCENE 3 – Interlude
Right in front of me was a crystal clear sea of glass mixed with fire. People were standing on it:
- They were the ones who had overcome the battle with the beast and had not worshipped the statue or taken its number.
- In their hands they were holding harps which God had given to them.
- They sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and of the Lamb:
“Great and mighty are Your works,
Lord God Almighty!
Just and true are Your ways,
O King of the nations!
Who will not fear You and honor Your Name,
O Lord? For You alone are holy.
Let all the nations bow in worship before You,
for Your righteous actions have been revealed.”